Monday, September 19, 2011

See Food


Bobbi:  I was dining at Red Lobster last week.  I was enjoying my food, looking around at the ambiance.  My attention turned over to my left where a beautiful fish tank was placed with many fish...they were watching me eat my meal.  I suddenly lost my appetite.  That's messed up.  You don't see cows grazing around at Texas Road House.

Margaret:  Yeah, but I've seen 'em at Chick-fil-a!!  First of all, if you wanna eat fish, then go ahead.  Own it!  Awkward or not, you are a hungry person who needs to eat fish for high cholesterol.  Second of all, since fish have FEELINGS...you should probably just stay home and eat tuna out of a can!!

Bobbi:  Not REAL cows at Chick-fil-a.  How well do you think other restaurants would do if they stalked live animals of what they serve?  Does it not give you a bit of the heebie jeebies?  I feel guilty, especially when they're looking me in the eye. Own it?  Like as in take my food right up to the tank and make out with it in front of the fish?  You are cold!  And who's to say fish don't have feelings?

Margaret:  Hmmm...making out with a fish??    Could be fun....  OR...a cow!
OK.  So if fish have feelings, can you imagine how guilty the guys in the tank are feeling?!  Ooops!  I mean "gals".  The guy fish probably DON'T have feelings!

Bobbi:  I said make out with the food, not the fish...though that's a new thought.  I think while the gal fish were watching me in horror, the guy fish were checking me out.  The guy fish have feelings of reproduction...beyond that I'm not sure.

Margaret:  I had a fish tank once.  The guy fish ate all the babies.....

Bobbi: They probably deserved it.  You know what would be cute...if the fish wore little HATS!  Dinner and a show.

Margaret:  I would have to walk out.

Bobbi:  So, you're saying you prefer them naked?  Scandalous.  So this is interesting:  I went on Google to find any kind of picture of a fish with a hat on.  NOTHING.  This is an untapped market.  Margaret, I see dollar signs and our future secure.  Imagine the possibilities....

Margaret:  I suppose TWO people might get a kick out of it.

Bobbi:  Two is better than one. If I have to see my food, at least I can be entertained during the process. It's ALL about entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment